The Impressions Direct Customer Bill of Rights
Here’s what you can expect when you work with Impressions Direct:
- Proactive communication.
- Feeling valued.
- Accurate, thorough quotes.
- Commitments you can take to the bank—no broken promises.
- Anticipation of potential problems—and solutions or options when they arise.
- Flexibility to do whatever it takes on your job.
- Mail will drop on time.
- No surprises on your invoices.
- Fair, competitive pricing.
- Fun, energetic employees whom you will enjoy working with!
- Personalized thank-you and goodie bag at the end of each project.
Let's get in touch!
915 Horan Drive
Fenton, MO 63026
Background & Mission
Impressions Direct is a customer-driven organization built around one simple premise: doing what’s best for the customer. That premise is the basis for everything that we do. It applies to every facet of our business—from choosing press configurations to managing tight mail drops. And it even applies when it may not be the best thing for us.
At Impressions Direct, we’ve earned a reputation for doing what we say we’ll do—when we say we’ll do it. And, because we know we’re only as good as our last job, we have to perform every single time. We’ll take ownership of your project and treat it as if it were our own.
We’ll integrate ourselves seamlessly with your team and provide you with the exact solution you need. We’ll keep you informed and stay proactive throughout the process. Simply put—from the initial proposal to easy-to-read invoices, our job is to make your life easier.
Our clients spend a lot of time with us and we want your experience to go beyond being satisfied. That’s why you have our ongoing commitment that your experiences with us will be fun and engaging. After all, direct mail doesn’t have to be boring!